You will be employed in a metalworking company with state of the art machinery and high growth ambitions. Your job as a quality manager consists of taking the quality processes to a higher level. You will have the support of the operational plant manager and the group quality manager in order to achieve this goal.
- You lead, motivate and support a team of 2 quality employees.
- You are responsible for the QA process where you manage (possible) quality problems (including internal, supplier and customer complaints). You define corrective and preventive actions together with your team.
- You are responsible for the QC process where you manage and optimize the different QC processes (IQC, IPQC, and OQC).
- You contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence and you initiate initiatives around this (5S, lean, QRM, ...)
- You monitor the company quality KPI’s and take the necessary initiatives to improve them.
- You are the main contact for suppliers and customers for quality-related matters and you supervise any supplier and customer audits.
- You keep the ISO 9001 quality system up to date.
- You have a mechanics-related bachelor's degree or are equivalent through experience. You can already look back on a significant experience within QC / QA in a metal working company.
- You are eager to take responsibility and you have a healthy portion of drive and motivation.
- You have a good knowledge of various quality techniques and terms such as 8D, LEAN, 5S, KAIZEN, ..
- You have good spatial perception.
- You have experience with different measurement techniques.
- You speak sufficient English.
- a challenging job in a dynamic international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- a team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
Interest? Send your cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Linsey Debosschere – .