• Creating and updating technological processes
• Communication with responsible technologists from the parent plant and, depending on the situation, with the customer
• Responsibility for the correct registration of all necessary documents of the change procedure
• Data processing (dxf file, drawing,…) for production and quality control at each engineering change
• Cooperation on the approval of a new product, introduction of new parts / projects into production
• Creating a price calculation for new products and products after an engineering change
• Collaboration to solve problems associated with the introduction of new products into production
• Responsibility for the effective use of the CAD system ProEngineer.
• Responsibility for updating and correctness of drawing documentation (master drawings).
• Cooperation to expand the production portfolio
• Communication with subcontractors (technical issues of parts production)
• Checking the results obtained from the collection and evaluation of statistical data
• Creation and design of production processes, including the material composition of products
• Suggestions for improvements to work procedures, manuals, instructions and technological layouts
• Preparation and sorting of production orders with regard to the efficient use of machines, optimization of the distribution of parts with regard to the inserted programs (combination of several parts on one sheet)
• Responsibility for reducing material consumption, responsibility for the registration of tools and their timely and economical exchange
• Close cooperation on the creation of prices and standards
• Solving production problems in the field of production technology / quality
• Cooperation in production planning, monitoring the date of orders for new projects
• University / high school of engineering
• Knowledge of production processes of sheet metal forming - cutting, bending, riveting, welding, assembly, or painting, etc.
• Very good knowledge and orientation in engineering drawings, strong technical sense
• Knowledge of assembly line processes
• Ability to work hard - mainly independence, teamwork and the ability to learn new skills
• Communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of English at a fluent communicative level
• We welcome knowledge of FMEA, KAIZEN, 5S, LEAN MANUFACTURING, CAD system ProEngineer
Background of a stable company
• Place of work in Kladno
• Work on HPP, one-shift operation
• Corporate catering, meal vouchers, attendance bonus
• Onset immediately
Interest? Send your cover letter as soon as possible to Linsey.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com – .
Please provide your CV both in English and CZ.