You are responsible for the detailed production planning, in close cooperation with the operations manager and the customer development responsible.
- Confirm customer POs according to available capacity
- Prepare daily production orders
- View/follow up material shortages with purchase
- Continuously adjust planning according to priorities
- Contact with customers regarding criticals, manage lists, prioritize in consultation with operations manager,
- follow up production/workstations/major projects
Bachelor degree or equal through experience
Ability to work in team,
good time management,
excellent customer communication,
precise and punctual,
Interest? Send your cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Linsey Debosschere – .