C-Mec is a family owned company active in light & heavy metal components. With more than 350 colleagues in 5 European plants we follow a focused customer driven approach based upon an operational excellence alignment. Customers are niche players and leaders within their application.
As account- & business development manager you are responsible for customer acquisition and growth. You manage the order book of key OEM customers. You seek for new business opportunities, deliver positive customer experience and realize long term customer relationships to realize customer growth in line with company targets.
• Observing the situation on the relevant market and gaining the market data
• Searching for opportunities with the customers and approaching them
• Mapping the customer needs, acquiring of new RFQ
• Updating and sending of offers to customers
• Maintain and negotiating pricelists an new offers
• Follow up the orderbook internally, develop solutions with operations and communicate order progress
• Develop and maintaining a positive relationship with the customer as central point of contact
• Resolve or escalate conflicts by defining and follow up solutions
• Monitoring the customer satisfaction
• Close collaboration with Operations and central sales organization to ensure sales increase.
• Promotion of the company and company products (trade fairs, websites, company presentation etc.)
• Help collect payments and more precisely overdue payments from the customer
• Analyze and adjust sales KPI’s (sales outlook, budget etc.)
• Supporting activities in project realization – keep terms, quantity, quality
• Regular sales reports, status of order realization, forecasts
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Pay attention to the environment and perform the above activities in accordance with internal procedures
Interest? Send your cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Tom Cortier – 056 37 50 30.